Why Opal is swamped
- Splo: (inprog) First episode of exhibit machinimas.
- LLDS: (almost done) Building exhibit for SL9B parcel
- MODA: (almost done) Scripts for SL9B exhibit
- MODA: (inprog) Build MODA underwater studio/runway and marketing area for book for SL9B.
- (inprog) Relearn Blender. Mesh with rigging.
- MODA machinima class: As clips are submitted, edit students' clips into marketing videos.
- In progress: Preparing marketing contests and scheduling readings, talks, etc.
- In progress: Designing and building other marketing assets.
- PARTIALLY DONE! Completed front cover art for the book. Will do back cover later in the year for paperback print-on-demand version.
- Formatting of the book into EPUB (no sooner than 90 days after May 4 due to the exclusivity agreement with Amazon's KDP Select program)
- ONGOING: RL job-hunting*
- ONGOING: Searching for paid speaking engagements
- ONGOING: various SL and RL stuff to take care of, and various training materials to go through
- MODA: LinkedIn for Juju
- Updating the scripts for Treasure's 3D Tic-Tac-Toe game.
- Cleaning up and setting out miscellaneous Ms.O.Lei-ny products to sell.
- Tutorial/class on how to take photos for stereoscopy inside SL (same content as workshop I taught at SLCC 2011). (Argenta Redyard reminded me on June 16, 2011)
- Learn Python.
- Postponed tax return.
When I have time
- Updating the scripts for the ISM Trivia Challenge.
- Research and plan migration of old ISM exhibit wiki to new ISM wiki.
- Triptychs and stereos of outfits from United show (Opal), from Eshi Otawara show (Opal), from Velvetori show (HiHo), from Bare Rose show (Opal). Stereos of Violator outfits and above-mentioned outfits.
- Planning the "Cross-Eyed Beauties" book
- Sometime next year: New Mer Betta products and a MODA show featuring Mer Betta
- Someday: Creating and framing stereoscopic work irl
- Explore Kitely, build world.
What I make time for
My sincerest apologies. I really only have time for customer support, work that pays reasonable RL rates, lovers, and RL family. However, let's talk if you are one of the following:
- an RL headhunter
- an RL book publisher/agent
- an obscenely rich uncle who's about to croak and who insists on leaving me his entire fortune (well, you never know.... it's worth a try.... ;) )